Info for Educators
Prepare! Motivate! Elevate!
WilsonDailyPrep is your partner in preparing students with the math, reading, and writing skills necessary for college-readiness. We take a multi-faceted approach to infusing quality SAT and ACT test preparation into the classroom. Our flexible, economical, and proven-effective program works in any school setting.
- Use as a stand-alone program, or as a complement to your own school's SAT/ACT program or current curriculum.
- WilsonDailyPrep coaches hold students accountable by calling students’ homes when preps are not being completed.
- Accessible from any computer connected to the Internet – at school, at the library, or at home.
- Performance reports emailed to parents regularly.
- Coaches are available to conduct on-site prep classes or after school programs.
- Special school volume discounts available
- WilsonDailyPrep offers literature-based SAT curriculum guides for easy integration of SAT preparation.
- WDP data reports are provided monthly to administrators and teachers for easy assessments of classroom performance and progress.
- College-readiness workbooks available – SAT/ACT, grammar, essay.
No other online program provides individual test coaching to motivate students and to keep students on track like WilsonDailyPrep. Aside from the obvious benefits of improved standardized test scores, integrated SAT prep enhances the core curricula by strengthening critical reasoning abilities and persuasive writing skills.