The SAT is a college admissions exam that assesses a student’s critical reasoning abilities in reading, writing and mathematics. Each component of the exam (reading, writing, mathematics) is scored out of 800 points for a maximum possible score of 2400. A 25-minute persuasive essay accounts for a portion of the writing component score.
The key to SAT success is to develop a familiarity with the patterns of the test. The SAT is loaded with tricky questions, but with WilsonDailyPrep's unique keys and strategies, you can watch your SAT points add up!
- Strategies, facts and concepts specific to the SAT
- Fast, simple, and direct ways to find the correct answer in less than 30 seconds
- Solutions that highlight calculator tricks
- Methods to avoid incorrect answers
- Strategies to stop reading and re-reading
- Tricks to answering sentence completions without knowing the vocabulary
- WilsonDailyPrep "keys" - the grammatical must-haves for the SAT
- Know which answers to look at first to save time
- The secret to writing a perfect essay without being a strong writer
- Graded analysis on 3 practice essays
- 1,000-word interactive vocabulary game
- Top-ranked SAT words, not words randomly selected from a dictionary
- Words repeat when you answer incorrectly